- Are you passionate about applied cryptography, computer science or programable hardware?
- Are you strong in programming?
The student programmer job is for an R&D development project at Confiware. You will be part of startup activities with potential to make your master thesis or of becoming full time consultant.
You will start with a proof of concept project, which will be enhanced with state of the art industry practice. Your will learn how to apply this practice, so that a trustworthy product can be developed.
We expect to form a small team of students, which you will become part of.
Depending on your interests and skills, your role will be defined accordingly.
You are most likely a master student in computer science or engineering.
One or more of the following:
- Courses within Computer Security and Network Security;
- Courses within Cryptography;
- Courses within Programmable Hardware Design;
- Strong design and programming skills;
- Team player with a high drive.
- Location: INCUBA Katrinebjerg, Århus, Denmark.
- Part time depending on your studies and our office hours. Remote work possible.
- Personal Security Clearance (PSC) is not required for the student job. However, we hope you will become a fulltime employee later, where a PSC is required. For that reason, you shall have a clear criminal record and have been living in a NATO or EU country for at least the last 7 years.
Confiware is a privately owned company by Emmik Holding ApS and was established in December 2007 by Arne Stig Peters.
Every year since Confiware was founded the company has been profitable and is today a well consolidated R&D consultancy provider within High Grade Security Services for Defence and Critical Infrastructure.
Assignments are conducted primarily in Northern Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany to both Defence Industry and directly to Government.
More than 20 years of Cyber Security experience by more than 70 assignments for a number of none-disclosed customers and cooperation with Security Authorities and accredited IT Security Evaluation Facilities (ITSEF).
Questions and Apply:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Arne on firstname.lastname@example.org or on phone 29870402.
Please send by email your application, CV and listing of your university courses with grads to email@example.com.