- Do you have the potential and ambition to become partner?
- Do you want to be responsible for key client accounts?
- Is high grade security product and system in your DNA?
- Are you ready to extend Confiware to the next level on its journey?
Becoming the market leader of providing high grade cyber security consultancy services for Defence and Critical Infrastructure within security guard product evaluations and complete system security accreditation.
Confiware is providing high grade consultancy services to our customers – the next step is to scale to more consultants, so that Confiware can serve the increasing market demands within its niche market segment.
We are looking for a Lead Security Consultant, who can become a key player in the company – both by providing security services, but also in building up the company. Organic growth is the way forward to achieve this.
You are expected to have a high drive, where you can utilize your security skills and have responsibility for your own customers.
- Customer relationship.
- Advisor for customer.
- Providing security documentation.
- Fulfilling customer contract.
Expected to become partner in Confiware.
Your technical qualifications:
- Security Risk Assessment.
- ISO 27001 or NIST Security Controls.
- Common Criteria standard.
- Network Security.
- Computer Security.
- Security Guard.
Your personal qualifications:
- You are a strong communicator toward stakeholders at all levels.
- Fast learning curve.
- We expect you to hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Relevant work experience of at least 5 years and probably 10 years.
- As a minimum you should be fluent in spoken and written English, additionally skills in the Danish language is a plus.
Confiware is a privately owned company by Emmik Holding ApS and was established in December 2007 by Arne Stig Peters.
Every year since Confiware was founded the company has been profitable and is today a well consolidated R&D consultancy provider within High Grade Security Services for Defence and Critical Infrastructure.
Assignments are conducted primarily in Northern Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany to both Defence Industry and directly to Government.
More than 20 years of Cyber Security experience by more than 70 assignments for a number of none-disclosed customers and cooperation with Security Authorities and accredited IT Security Evaluation Facilities (ITSEF).
Location: INCUBA Katrinebjerg in Århus, Denmark.
Clearence: Acceptance for government Personal Security Clearance (PSC) is required for this position.
Travel: Some travel primarily in North Europe.
Please apply by sending your CV and Application to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Arne Stig Peters on +45 2987 0402.